Applicants are required to have a university diploma at the Bachelor's level [3 years] and two years of practice after graduation. It is not necessary to graduate from a business or economic major - we have a lot of successful Alumni students whose original profession was far from management, i.e. medical doctors, mechanical engineers or lawyers.
Steps toward Successful Enrollment:
- Contact the MBA office in Bratislava
- What do You need to apply?
- A completed Application Form; Available upon request in the MBA Office or as a PDF file.
- Official university transcripts (showing university coursework and achieved results); official certified English translations.
- University diploma (Min. Bachelors Degree); official certified English translations.
- Curriculum Vitae in English + Copy of ID or Passport
- Two letters of recommendation written by supervisors or professors. Official forms available in MBA Office, FM CU or as a PDF file.
- An essay of 400 words on an MBA-related topic. ("Motivation letter")
- English and mathematical skills on an advanced level: Michigan test.
- Sit for and pass the Michigan test of English language test. We arrange testing for free in Bratislava, so you do not have to travel anywhere. See the link "Admission Test" for detailed information.